1. collect product demand in the industry, analyze future industry situation and product trends, and provide data support for product development;
2. communicate with customers on Vcm/Lens technology regularly, share the company's latest product development progress and planning, and get customers' needs to promote accordingly;
3. provide technical and data support for customers to select Vcm/Lens, solve the technical problems encountered by customers in the selection, and give reasonable solutions.
1. New product introduction: Introduce new products to the production department according to the information provided by R&D department;
2. The improvement of mass production efficiency: find ways to improve the production efficiency of mass production, increase production capacity and reduce production cost according to the production demand and process;
3, equipment improvement: improve equipments to increase production capacity according to production needs,making full use of equipments.
1. Responsible for the entrance maintenance and repair of production equipments, and timely eliminate equipment failures;
2. Carry out maintenance work on production equipments according to the maintenance plan to ensure normal operation of the equipment;
3.keep equipment maintenance records and equipment history records.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years experience in project management in the electronics industry;
2. Proficient in and can fluently communicate in Korean/Japanese/English
3, integrate, rigorous and meticulous, with a high sense of responsibility, confidentiality and good professional conduct.
1. Responsible for developing and designing mechanical components, drawing product assembly and components pictures;
2. Responsible for the history management from the equipment debugging to the repair of equipment major faults, including the basic information of the equipment, maintenance books, improvement reports and other related documents, filling out, filing and storing, and regularly ordering;
3. Classified management of drawings, manuals, and product samples, confirming and signing spare parts, modifying drawings;
4. Develop an installation support plan, check and adjust new equipment, and explain the mechanical principles and repair methods to the maintenance personnel to solve the problems in the installation process;
5. Formulate maintenance operation plans, formulate weekly, monthly and annual preventive maintenance calendar plans, and formulate inspection and prevention plans;
6. Formulate components maintenance contents, repair plans and technical requirements, and be responsible for maintenance and repair of spare parts in the repair shop;
7. Complete other tasks temporarily assigned by the department manager.
Responsible for technical research and development in all aspects of the company's R&D department.
Responsible for the company's drawing design and other work.